Thursday, December 15, 2011

I know, I'm a few weeks late on posting....

This year we had a WONDERFUL
Thanksgiving
We spent the night in Macclenny with Jesse's grandparents Wednesday night then woke up and all cooked together as a nice, happy family
I love Thanksgiving. Of course our day started of with the
Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. We always watch it while we cook. Macy thinks that it is named after her, little does she know that it's named after the store, which however she thinks is also named after her! Gosh, I LOVE that kid!


Can you guess what dish I made???? I used my Ma's recipe for Sweet Potatoe Casserole. It was AMAZING!!!


Here it is!!



Here is my beautiful family at Mike and Michelle's


Me, Tracey, and Leah at Mike and Michelle's


Mike carving the Turkey


Jake being Goofy outside on the lawnmower


Macy and Ashley stunting in the front yard at Grandma and Papa's



Oh.....my.....goodness! Jake is actually eating!!
hold on, it's not healthy food, it's Grandma's banana pudding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment