Monday, March 12, 2012

Macy's 8th Bday Sleepover


Macy's 8th birthday
sleepover
was this past Saturday night. She had 8 friends stay the night. I am glad to say that only parents were called to check in, but not to have to come and pick up any children. I had only 2 that I was worried about wanting to go home.
The girls all had a blast!
I had fun too! It was just the girls and I. Jake was with Ma and Jesse was at work.
I made the cake and decorated it by myself.
The theme of the party was "Monster High"
Here is the cake.....




I had to use food coloring to make three different layers different colors, per Macy's request.
And of course they were her 3 favorite colors. I found the idea from Pinterest (my favorite website)!
In between the layers I spread vanilla icing with strawberry preserves on top.
It was quite delicious!!


My dining room has been taken over with Monster High Decor!


This was the beginning of the night, all in Macy's bedroom


Thanks Makenzie for the Mermaid LalaLoopsy!!


She was so excited to get Justice gift cards! $50 worth!


popcorn and movie time!


FINALLY....they are OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment