Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random post for Hump Day.....

I was thinking just how much that I LOVE what I do for a living! Becoming a dental hygienist has been on the top of my list of accomplishments. I love Teeth and helping my patients take care of their oral health! 
 This past weekend our dental office went to the ADA Annual Session in Orlando. We had such a blast! We were able to get so much free dental stuff! Whitening (which I was ecstatic about), tons of toothbrushes, floss, toothpastes, and so much more! Friday some of us girls went to Universal's Islands of Adventure.
We had such a good time at the park! We didn't have to wait very long in the lines, which is Always a plus, we were able to get Gabbie to ride the HULK with us, we were able to ride all 3 of the NEW Harry Potter rides that were in Hogsmeade, drink Butterbeer, and goof off all day! Afterwards we went to our wonderful hotel, the JW Marriott, and enjoyed the lazy river and the hot tub, followed by a girls movie night.
 Above is a photo of me demonstrating how to use a handpiece on our Scavenger Hunt teammate, Amy. This was on our list of items for the hunt. Did I mention yet, that our team WON!
I was able to practice using new equipment for dental hygienist at the session. I loved learning all of the New technology that is out.
I am so glad that I became a dental hygienist and that I work for an amazing boss, with great co-workers at Normandy Dentistry! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment