Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HaLLoWeEn 2010......

We had a Wonderful Halloween this year! We went Trick-or-Treating, which the kids got entirely too much candy! Jake was my little Rockstar,
which Jesse had to make him his own little guitar out of a cardboard box. Everyone thought he was the cutest little rocker!! Macy was our little Halloween Fairy.
  She was so pretty!! She picked out her own costume this year. 
Fall is has always been my favorite time of year. I love spending time with my family in the Mountains in October and going to see the beautiful Fall colors of North Carolina. This year Jesse or my dad didn't go, it was a "girls trip," well and kids too!
Here is a few pictures from our Annual Fall Mountain Trip from the week before Halloween......
 This was Jake at the Corn Maze sitting with the Pumpkins.
And here is a photo of my BEAUTIFUL Macy and the pumpkins.

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are so adorable Ash!!! Too bad we can't look that cute dressed up huh!

    ReplyDelete