Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A random post for Hump Day.....

 Just thought I would take the time to do a little blog....Today is an Happy day! Work is going great and the work day is 1/2 way finished, I feel caught up on my rest and refreshed from a wonderful nights' sleep last night, my hubby and kids are having a good week as well, and best of all....we are going to Orlando this weekend!! YAY!!! I am so excited! We are going to Universal Islands of Adventure Saturday and then to Disney's Hollywood Studios on Sunday. I'm excited about staying a different hotel this time. We decided to stay at the Nickelodeon Hotel rather than a Disney hotel like we usually do. I'm curious to see if it will measure up to Disney resorts??? 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday
Happy Hump Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment