Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's POTTY time!!!

Nothing too exciting has happened in my busy life lately.
Ok...I'm back-tracking..
Yesterday, I went to the hospital to visit with Loni.
She is recovering in the ICU and has been taken off of the ventilator...Woo Hoo!!!
I knew that she would be a fighter and get through it, and she has. Today is her 27th Birthday. I plan on going to visit with her at the hospital this afternoon after work. I can't wait to see her smiling face.
I'm so HAPPY that she's better!!
This past weekend was Father's Day. I had a great day with the men in my family, as well as the girls.
We went to church with my dad, followed by steak dinner at my Ma and Pa's house, then swimming by the pool all day. Jesse and my dad both enjoyed their special day. They got to watch the Golf Championship and see the winning putt!
We LOVE Adventures....Adventure Landing that is!
Saturday afternoon was spent celebrating Haley's 6th Birthday at Shipwreck Island Waterpark. We had such a good time! I knew that Macy would love it, but I was weary about Jacob. He had a blast!
He went down the waterslides like such a big boy! He is growing up way too fast!
And.....
It's POTTY time!!
Oh and I forgot...Sunday Jacob decided that he was ready to potty train......We are on our way! He has had a few accidents, but he is learning, which is a plus!
Yay for Jake!! I am so happy that he is finally willing to use the big boy potty.
I went and bought him his "Big boy" underwear with Mickey Mouse on them.
I hope I don't lose my mind while training! Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment