Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let's Go GATORS!

We had a great weekend.
Friday evening after work I headed straight to visit a dear friend, Loni. Oh how I love her!!
Afterwards I headed to Toys R Us to begin my Christmas shopping ......Yay!
This is the first time I have ever used layaway, and let me say, I love it! Now I don't have to figure out where I'm going to hide gifts. I always stress over the kids seeing their gifts.
Saturday, we headed down to the swamp for the Gators vs. Vanderbilt game with Jesse, Danielle, and Daniel. We had so much fun. We stayed at the game until half time then we headed down University Blvd to a restaurant/bar and had lunch and finished watching the game. I had fun even though we lost....Boo! Sunday we had breakfast at my mother in laws....yummy! We had the best homemade breakfast!!! Then of course, my Sunday ritual....a nap occurred.
Sunday afternoon Tiffney and I had my kids and my nephews photos taken (by Brandi Hill Photography) out at a park in Julington Creek. I cannot wait to see the final photos!!
Here are a few photos of us at the Gator game....
Danielle and I being silly....

Danielle, The GATOR, and I

This is Daniel and I with my SPIRIT FINGERZ!! I love them. I got so many compliments!!


We may not be in the running for the SEC Championship, but I still love my GATORS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment