Sunday, October 28, 2012

These Fall Leaves are Gorgeous!!!

So this weekend has been our annual trip to the mountains in
North Carolina. I love this time of year up here!!!
 
The leaves aren't quite as pretty as they usually are, but it's a lot prettier than
good ol' Florida.
 
This trip is without Daddy, but the kids and I are loving it!
 
We spent one day at the Corn Maze, the kids went to the Fun Factory, a day trip to Highlands, and a lot of eating and cheating on my diet!

 
The only bad part of the trip is having to leave to go home tomorrow morning and that
my Gators lost yesterday to our biggest rivalry, the Bulldogs.....yuck!
 
 This is the view from the bottom of my parents driveway....
it's absolutely beautiful!!!
 
We had such a good time at the corn maze and seeing all of the pumpkins...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This corn maze was so nice and pretty!
 
 
Everything was absolutely Beautiful!!!!
 
I can't wait to see it in 2013!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment