Saturday, May 14, 2011

Time for a new post....

I think it's time for a New post. I need to do a little updating with some photos that have been taken over the past month....only a few though!
We have had a lot going on the past several weeks. I have picked up a few extra days at work for Gabbie on Mondays and I have had slam packed weekends.


These are a few photos from Gabbie and Joel's Beautiful Wedding on 4.23.11
She looked so pretty!!

These are a couple of photos from the Shrimp Festival in Fernandina Beach
on 4.29.11. I love going! It's an annual event. We usually go and take the kids to watch the "Pirate Invasion" and see the Fireworks, but this year just Jesse and I went with friends to have some "adult time" at the Palace Saloon.


And last but not least, here's a few photos of my beautiful family on Easter 4.24.11
We had such a great time spending time with family this year! Holidays are crazy with us having to go to so many places, but it's all worth it in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment