Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mr & Mrs Daniel McGowan

Saturday 10.15.11 
Danielle and Daniel became ONE,
Mr. & Mrs. Daniel McGowan
It all took place at the 
Hilliard Mansion.
I am honored that they asked myself as well as my husband and children to participate and be included in the bridal party. I feel so loved! (lol)
It was a gorgeous and fun wedding.  
This is the Hillard Mansion, where the wedding was held. It was beautiful!
 Macy is getting all dressed up!

 Macy and Riley, junior bridesmaids

 The cutest ever!!! My gorgeous ringbearer and flower girl.

 The Ceremony

 Ally Mac and Jesse

 Johnny B and I

Daniel and her Daddy

The awesome Grooms cake!

1st dance

Oh my goodness, my hubby is smiling!!!

 That's the back side of me in the red dress! Haha! I was having fun!

We REALLY enjoyed all of the dancing at the reception!

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment