Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our LAST trip to Disney......for a while

Last Friday, 09.30.11 was our LAST trip to
Disney World
for a while. Our annual passes expired yesterday. Needless to say we used them to the max!
We have gone (all of us, some less than others) between 6 and 8 times in the past year. Let's just say
We LOVE it!
The Food & Wine Festival at Epcot is going on this month. We went on the first day of it.
It was a neat experience. They had food and drinks from all sorts of different countries throughout the park.
My sister and nephew, I, and my kids went for the day. I wished for my hubby to be there too, but we still had a blast!! Here are a few photos of our trip.







That was our last time seeing my favorite character, GOOFY for a while!!
I'm planning on renewing our annual passes in February.....hopefully!   

No comments:

Post a Comment