Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cheersport NATIONALS

This past weekend was such a GREAT one!
We were in Atlanta for one of the biggest Cheer and Dance competition in the Country,
Cheersport Nationals.
We stayed at the Twelve hotel, which was one of the nicest hotels that I have ever stayed in. Macy and I carpooled with two other cheer moms and their daughters. We had a lovely girls weekend.
Our hotel was approx one mile from where the competiton was held, at the Georgia World Commerce Center, so we walked alot. We also walked a lot during the competion due to the fact that the GWCC is HUGE! There were 928 teams at the competition, about 10,000 cheerleaders.
The competition was all day on Saturday and Sunday.
Macy and I both passed out once we got home. I even fell asleep in the car while riding, which I never do!
Macy's cheer team won Silver Champions and her dance team won Bronze Champions! I couldn't be happier! She cheers for the BEST gym around, RIVERCITY ALLSTARS - ROCKETS!!
Here are a few photos from the weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment