Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ChEEr, cHeEr, and more ChEeR!!

Here are a few photos of my cute little cheerleader. We have a VERY busy season this year. We have competition after competition! Macy has 5 more competitions between  now and April 10th, after the 2 that she has had thus far. I LOVE it though! This weekend we are going to Tampa for State Fair competition. I am really looking forward to another girls weekend. Here are a few photos from her State competition in Daytona last month.....
 Don't you just LOVE her facial expressions?!

2 comments:

  1. Look at those pouty lips she has!!!! So cute! You are such a good mom!! So here is the link to that blog I always tell you to follow. I LOVE it!! Always makes me feel grateful for everything I have! nieniedialogues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete