Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We have FINALLY moved into our new place!

This has been an exciting week thus far. Sunday night we spent our 1st night in our new place! I still have yet a lot of organizing and decorating to do. I think going shopping for the perfect picture or wall art, even picking out a new garbage can, stocking my pantry, washing clothes in my new laundry room, or even laying in freshly painted bedroom have been some of my favorites. Since we have moved to 2100 sq feet from 1400 we have quite a bit more space to fill. Trust me, if that means I have a reason to go shopping to find more decor, I will!
Jesse has been working on his "Man cave" to get ready to have some guys come over to goof off, which guys do best!
Macy is so excited to have a new PURPLE bedroom, however we haven't gotten Jake's new mattresses for his "big boy" bed, so he has been sleeping with Mommy and Daddy, which he has done since he was brought home from the hospital....I know....it's rediculous!
We have a lot of more to do prior to posting any photos of our new place. 
I promise photos will come soon!
HAPPY HUMP DAY 

No comments:

Post a Comment