Thursday, July 7, 2011

We are taking another trip to Disney!!

We are going on an unplanned trip to Disney World!! Woo-Hoo!
Thanks to Tracey and Ryan we are going to spend tonight until Saturday afternoon at
Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground
Ryan has to go down for work and his work is paying for his lodging, so fortunately we have a FREE place to stay for two nights!
I'm a little bummed that Macy won't be going with us cause she went to the cabin with Ma up in North Carolina until Monday. Lucky girl!
Jesse, Jake, Leah, and Jessica are going down this afternoon as soon as I get off from work.
I am so excited! I haven't stayed at Fort Wilderness since I was 14 years old.
I think Jesse and I plan on taking Jake to the Magic Kingdom Friday night to see the fireworks and let him see Mickey Mouse.
This weekend is going to be FUNTASTIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment