Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our "Adult" vacation was a BLAST!!

We had absolutely had a BLAST at our 4 day vacation camping at Salt Springs.
I missed the kids, but it was nice to get away with Jesse and our friends. 
We adore all of the McGowan's.....they're pretty cool folks!
I packed entirely too much clothes, considering I only wore my bathing suit and cover up or my pj's the entire weekend. I loved floating in my NEW float at the spring. We listened to some music, grilled out on the boat, and had some adult beverages.....a lot of them...
I really enjoyed sitting around and catching up with everyone since we have all been so busy lately. 
Danielle and Daniel's wedding is coming up and I cannot wait....I'm almost excited as they are!
I loved my float!


I love my hubby too!
This was a photo looking off the bow of the boat at Salt Run


And this was a photo of the beautiful sunset on our last evening.....

I can't wait to go back next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment