Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Today after work we are leaving for the cabin in North Carolina.
I absolutely cannot wait! Even the drive I don't mind.
Old country towns, cow pastures, corn fields, ranches, the list goes on....I enjoy taking the backroads.
We will come home on Monday, Labor Day.
I am looking forward to sleeping in, relaxing on the porch with the fresh, cool mountain air while hanging out with who's most important.....Family for 5 nights/4 days.
Here are a few photos of whats been happening the last week.


Those are photos of the kids last day of summer trip to the beach. We went on 8.21.11, the day before Macy started school. We had such a great time! We went with Tiff and Kingston, Daniel, Jesse, Tracey, and Ryan.
This is a photo of Jake's tongue after eating all of the blue and red icing off of his cake slice at Kyler's birthday party. He's such a silly boy!
Oh, these are our birds....3 ducks and 2 geese actually. Those dang geese are so mean! Look at the one with his neck out acting like he's about to attack! His name is "Sebastian." The other geese is "Flounder." Macy named them... I know they aren't sea creatures!
This is my little cutie patootie with Cheetos on his face! He LOVES Cheetos!
Look at those ringlets! 
This is the Normandy Dentistry Gang....well most of us, at Moon River. We went for lunch for Loni's last day
with us here in Florida!
Loni and I at Moon River. She's such a great, sweet friend of mine. I'm going to miss her like Crazy! 
I will see you soon Loni! I'll be coming to visit you with those babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment