Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thought of the day....


Yes, that's right, I am truly blessed. 
Sometimes between all of the busy things in life, it's hard to stop and realize how great I have it to even be here. I have a great hubby, two beautiful, healthy kids, wonderful parents, a loving and caring family, awesome friends, a great job and coworkers, a roof over my head, a bed to lay in at night, food in my pantry......

I think we all need to realize that life isn't about all of the big expensive things, big vacations, how big of a house you have or what kind of car you drive, rather it's about how you live your life to the fullest.
And I am trying to do just that!

I am Blessed!

Now, I have to say that I am so thankful to be going to a "Spa Day" with my coworkers on Saturday! I'm looking forward to it! Ponte Vedra Spa, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment