Friday, August 26, 2011

A little going on...




I'm a little bummed that the end of summer is near, however, then again I'm happy cause Football
season starts again! Woo Hoo!
We went to Disney World a few times over the summer, went camping at the Lake, went to the beach, out in the boat, then we went to Orlando to go to Wet N Wild with some friends and to City Walk.

Now next week will be our last trip of the summer, we are going to the mountain cabin in
North Carolina for 5 days for the Labor Day weekend.
I absolutely LOVE it up there. If I didn't love my life in Florida and it wasn't so hard to get a RDH license there, I would move there.
Anywho....
This past Monday was the first day of school for Macy, which she is in the
2nd Grade
I can't believe she is going to be 8 years old in February! Yikes, that makes me feel old!
Here is some photos of her 1st day of school.....




Now we are ready for another exciting weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment