Saturday, April 16, 2011

I think it's time for a new post.......

I haven't posted in a while, so I think it's time.
Not much has been going on any different than normal.
However, my mom always told me...
"Normal is just a cycle on the washing machine."
Which, by the way is so true! Things wouldn't be near as fun if they were always NORMAL!
Macy had her LAST cheerleading competition last Sunday here
in Jacksonville at the Prime Osborne Convention Center, which by the way the Mini 1 TNT brought home
1st place and GRAND CHAMPIONS!!
It brings joy to me that we won't be so busy with cheerleading, but then again it brings sadness to my heart that competitions are over until January of 2012.
This coming up week is the RCA Banquet, which we are looking forward to. (It gives me a reason to go shopping for new clothes!)
Jesse has to wear a tie! hehe! I can't wait....he's going to look so handsome. I love it when he actually takes the time to look nice.
This week starts a bunch of activities for EASTER that I LoVe!
If only my Easter eggs would turn out this pretty!
Coloring eggs is my favorite part of Easter. I love trying to make the prettiest color egg. I'm curious to see how Jake is going to react while coloring eggs.
He doesn't like to have dirt or water on his hands. I have a feeling that it's going to be a BIG ordeal when he stains his little fingers pink and green!
I know that the Easter Bunny is not the reason for Easter, and I make sure that my kids understand the true reason for Easter and understand the sacrifices that Jesus took for us.
I think I will sit down with Macy this year and educate her with a story of the reason behind Easter.
I think it's time.....
However, the Easter Bunny must still come to the Rohn household, which means that I better get with it and make sure that he has all of the goodies for the baskets.
So it's time for this Mama to get to shopping.....
Peeps, Jelly Beans, Chocolate bunnies, Spring edition sweettarts...yummy!!
Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. I am super excited for Easter too!!! My eggs are always super ugly but it's way fun making them!!

    ReplyDelete