Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just a thought

So here we are at 11:00 pm and I am laying in bed but however my body is not allowing me to go go to sleep when I would like. (thank God for the creator of Ambien!) I have been laying in bed not being able to sleep so I thought I would do a little blogging.
However.......
I'm having to do this from my iPhone since the hubs is using the laptop.
I just wanted to take the time to speak a little on how I feel about the way life is right now.

Life: kinda like the Billy Currington song People are Crazy!" That's what I feel like is a good song.
"God is great, beer is good, people are crazy."
Those words are so true! I think that there are a lot of people that agree with those words in the song, because I sure do.
The things going on in the world today. It's scary!!!
However, my life is going great right now. It wouldn't be normal if there aren't a few bumps in the road along the way, but I'm just happy to say that I'm "Just Living Life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment