Monday, April 25, 2011

Life is Good!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend!
I really enjoyed spending time with the family out at Grandma & Papa Smith's house.
Soon as we got there and all settled, Jesse and his Papa took the kids to pick out their own baby ducks, chicks, and geese.
However, I wasn't very fond of him buying 10 birds! He bought 4 chicks, 4 ducks, and 2 geese.
Macy has already named the two geese, "Sebastian" and "Flounder."
Luckily we have a pond for the ducks and geese, but I'm not quite sure what his plan for the chicks are yet....we might be putting them up for adoption soon....hehe

While out in Macclenny, Jesse and the kids stayed spending time with family
while I attended Gabbie's BeAuTiFuL Wedding.
It was a "backyard" wedding, and it was absolutely gorgeous!
The food was amazing, the weather was a little warm, but bearable, the decorations were so pretty, and the Bride was Gorgeous!!!
(I will have to post pics soon as I get home and upload them!)
We stayed the night all piled up in every room, which by 6:00 am some how our family of 4 all ended up sleeping in the same queen size bed....not comfortable, but I loved the cuddling!

Easter morning, we went to church with Grandma and Papa. I missed not going to our church that I have grown up in, but it was worth it to spend time with family.
After church we stayed for dinner, then went to Ma and Pa's house and ate again, then we went to Aunt Vickie's to eat again, hunt eggs, and go swimming.
It seems like all we did was eat! But, hey that's what holidays are for!

After leaving Aunt Vickie's we went back to Ma and Pa's to spend some more quality time with my family, which I LOVE!
We ended the beautiful day with a boatride to see the gorgeous sunset.....
Life Is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment