Friday, April 1, 2011

Ready for the weekend.......

I am so excited that the weekend is FINALLY here!!
Woo-Hoo!!
We are having a DATE Night tonight, however with several of
our friends celebrating Danielle and Amanda's birthdays.
We are going to my FAVORITE restaurant,
Olive Garden.....Yippee!!
I have been so busy lately, it seems like I have had some sort of plans every weekend since December!! Ugh!
I am wore slap out!
I plan on staying at home most of the weekend due to not being able to spend very much time at our new home during the weekend.
Although.....
I am thinking about taking the kids to the beach tomorrow as long as this Florida weather cooperates, which means NO rain!

We just got back from our family
DISNEY VACATION
Wednesday evening for 5 days, that was fun, but exhausting!
My wonderful parents were kind enough to use a week of their time share to get a condo for our family to use, which was FREE to us!
We were able to spend a lot of time bonding with each other, which was nice.
The kids had a blast at all of the Disney Parks. We were able to make it to ALL 4 parks this trip. Here is how our agenda went:
Saturday: Travel day and spent time at the condo at the pool
Sunday: Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios
Monday: Epcot
Tuesday: Magic Kingdom
Wednesday: Epcot
I'm already wanting to plan our next trip down!
I'm thinking about taking Macy for a day to have a Mommy/Daughter day to one of the
Water parks next month.

Macy has another cheer competition coming up next weekend, which will be her
LAST
competition until 2012!
We are excited to have her move up to Level 2 Mini Cheer next season.

One More thing that isn't too exciting though,
I now wear Glasses!! Eeek!

Happy Weekend!!

1 comment: